ESA VT510 terminal communication problem

vt510 problem

Dears,
i've HMI pannel VT510 ESA connected with a plc (SYSMAC CQM1 OMRON). a communication problem occured between them and a red led (COM2) is flahing !.. please advice me to a way to determine if this problem in vt510 or in the plc?
also, i need the software for vt510 programming..
waiting !!

Im still getting error after doing what you suggested is there a way the VTPROG files should be to get the software to install correctly I unzip the files as disk 1-5 inside the folder named VTPROG and mounted the c drive to this folder but no luck, do I haver to modify the file folders .bat or config files also?

Similar Topics

Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a very old project (more than 20 years ago) made for a VT-570 I should open, mostly to understand which data are exchanged with...
Replies
Views
Hiii, guys I need to take backup from esa vt series hmi like vt 310w n vt 170w . Plz tell me how to get it. Also I have vt 5.17 version and...
Replies
Views
Hi Group My control box uses 110VAC incoming from customer supply. It has a PLC and a DC power supply both running on 110. The PLC draws 0.8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom