Ethernet IP Micro 800 with Danfoss FC202

ale_9603

Good morning!

I'm trying to communicate a Micro 850 (2080-LC50-AWB) with a Danfoss FC202 by VLT 121 MCA Ehternet ip card.
I can read the value of the satatus word by a CIP messages.
But when i tried to send a control instruction the drive doesn't respond.

I've been using message generic when i've been declared the service, class, instance and attribute. Also, i've been declared the ip direction from Drive Danfoss.

So I have read that the processor does not support cyclical communication. And the only means of communication is through messaging in USINT data type.

Configuration for read status word.
  • AppCfg.Service = 14
  • AppCfg.Class = 116
  • AppCfg.Instance = 103
  • AppCfg.Attribute = 100
  • TargetCfg.Path = '4, 192.168.1.20'
  • ResData = USINT [1..16]

I created a array structure because the word status have 16 bits and I only have 8 bits so I need other 8 bits for read the complete information.

Thanks!