GE VersaMax Micro-64 PLC Ethernet Option Module IC200UEM001

sp_

Hi,
I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a permanent IP address. But I am running into an issue. When I do step 4: "Type: telnet [IP address] 9999 (leave space between IP address and 9999) and press the Enter key"
It doesn't take me to the Setup menu. It tells me "Could not open connection to the host, on port 9999: Connect failed". Please see the attached screenshots.
The telnet client is turn on. Not sure what the issue might be. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Screenshot 2023-11-23 110933.png Screenshot 2023-11-23 100015.png

Attachments

• GFK2436K.pdf
    208.7 KB · Views: 0

Similar Topics

I'm trying to utilize a PLC that my employer already had on hand for a project. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get my computer and...
Replies
Views
Every time i turn off and turn on the PLC, PLC is not going to RUN mode In the fault table it shows error " system Configuration mismatch" And...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am trying to set PCL time and date from iFix VBA code and I don't even know where to start. Does anybody know the command or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to communicate a WinCC Flexible Runtime with a Versamax Micro 64 PLC + ethernet module. This module support protocols SRTP and Modbus...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems connecting with a GE VersaMax Micro PLC. I'm using VersaPro software, com port, to SNP (15-pin) connector on PLC. Connecting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom