Set Versamax Micro plc-time and date from iFix

bk2001

Hi everybody,

I am trying to set PCL time and date from iFix VBA code and I don't even know where to start. Does anybody know the command or script that can do this?

Regards, BK

Thanks Steve. I am aware of that option but I don't have SVC_REQ instruction in good memory since I know that I had trouble with this instruction and word variables when I was programming "getdate". I tought there were something more simple...

Thanks, have a good day.

BK

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an unused IC200CPUE05 Versamax PLC which I assume to be completely default settings. I'm trying to set an IP and download...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom