exact spare for discontinued Rockwell servomotors

Kataeb

do you know any good supplier for discontinued Rockwell servomotors?
we prefer new items, not refurbished.
actually, we are looking for the below one, and need the exact order number because the machine has more then twenty of them running on it.
MPL-B4540F-MJ22AA , servomotor , 3000 rpm 2.6 kw 10.2 Nm

do you know any good supplier for discontinued Rockwell servomotors?
we prefer new items, not refurbished.
actually, we are looking for the below one, and need the exact order number because the machine has more then twenty of them running on it.
MPL-B4540F-MJ22AA , servomotor , 3000 rpm 2.6 kw 10.2 Nm

It will be quite tough to find that exact part number as Rockwell have stopped producing them for quite some time, however the new version:
MPL-B4540F-MJ72AA is identical except for the connector for the feedback and power cables, so you could swap out a MJ22AA for a MJ72AA and you would not need to change the program just the motor and cables.

I hope this helps
Regards
Ian

There is a company in North America that is making all the old Allen Bradley servo motor, including the 1326 motors, I cannot remember the name but I think it started with an E.

Alan