Excel Spreadsheet as OPC Server

The installation tab on the exchange has step by step instructions. Have you followed the link?

Don't suppose there's any way to get the last uploaded values for each tag into the spreadsheet?

Also, everyone please note that this script is not perfect. It has missed a couple AOIs/UDTs embedded in other AOIs/UDTs.

Last edited:
Are the values in the L5K? I guess they would be, I don't have software to check right now. If the values are there then asking Travis for this feature is possible.

As for the bugs, I had some bugs when I first tried. I emailed Travis and he had a fix that day. You aren't going to get a fix on this site. I recommend posting on IA site, there is a post you can use, https://forum.inductiveautomation.com/t/l5k-parser-issues/48613

If you have access to Emulate, I would use that instead of simulation tags. If you are an integrator and have a toolkit, then you have it.