export routine with proper tags

adam92

hello guys, i<m wondering if any body knew a method to export a routine with its proper tags in rslogix studio please

@ aluminiummarketing, i don't knew if it can help you, but actually, you can export, by tools-----export-----tags and logic comments, if it does n t bother you to have all the tags from the original program, which can makes some conflicts, for me , i m looking for a something that yields me to export only the tags related to the concerned routine

In the controller organizer, Right click on the routine in question and select Export Routine and then select save as location. The export will be saved as a L5X file. In your target program right click and select add>Import Routine. Then surf to the file you exported and select it. The import will bring in all tags, UDT's and AOI's from the exported routine. You will see a Import configuration box where you can see and modify the import data. In the content tree you will see a tags branch where you can view and modify the tags being imported.