extremely low power PLC

anyone have any experience with very low power plc's? It seems hard to find a plc or programmable rtu that has minimal IO that pulls very little power. I essentially just need a few DI and 1 DO. I am looking for something that is 12vdc but only pulls about 20-40ma or less.

It doesnt even need to be a PLC per say, just something that I can do minimal code in to turn on an output for a few minutes when an input changes states.

Is this outdoors? Is real estate an issue?
Cheap fiberglass box with a couple of batteries and Click PLC, Solar panel + regulator and good to go. A few hundred bucks and problem is solved.

Similar Topics

I was working on some bench mark tests for different drivers and once I got to RSLinx I am getting a really slow read time. It is taking over 2...
Replies
Views
This is not my day. My 4-5 yo laptop is barely hanging on and Rockwell site wont' even allow me to log in today, yup, it maybe my computer...
Replies
Views
I'm stumped, yet again. Call from operator saying they are seeing alarms, turns out to be all HMI com alarm to the PLC. Connected up to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having problem with online connnection to plc Q02H. I'm using a USB cable and a virtual machine with winXP SP3. Connection is extremely...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! My name is Cody and I'm a programmer for a small custom machine builder. Anyways, I'm working on a testing line that has a PLC, 6...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom