EZAutomation Firmware

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have this EZC-T6C-E touchscreen I have to update.

My software (version 6.2) says that it is not compatible with this unit due to old firmware and demands that I update the firmware in the panel. However, the Upgrade Firmware option is grayed out.

Any advice?

Last edited:
Well, I figured out this is a CE unit, so the firmware upgrade process is entirely different.
Now, if I can find the right files to stick in it, I think I will be all set.

Trot line anchor. I power cycled it to make sure my application stayed put and it didn't. now I have checksum errors on the PLC comms (modus). going to tie it to a string toss it in the lake and stick in a Red Lion.

this was after I got the firmware updated. the new application worked until I cycle power. this thing is worse than a panel View Plus.

Last edited: