Factor talk view studio SE

mutugi

Hello colleagues, I have HMI which is running on FTView studio SE. Recently i introduced an analog signal for a Hydrogen analyzer and wanted to trend it on datalogger. I'm able to see real-time trends but no previous record of the same data. if I close the screen, the pen disappears and I have to add it again to see a trend.

Has logging been configured for that app...are you able to log other values?

Has this tag been configured for logging?

Did you add the tag to an existing trend or is it a new trend. If existing, there may be scripting dynamically setting the pens.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am attempting to message a meter factor value from a MicroLogix 1400 processor to a ROC800L. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Replies
Views
Hello automation experts, does Siemens manufacture CP cards for PC, such as CP5622 in SFF or low profile form i.e. to be used in a PC with SFF...
Replies
Views
I know I have some 12kW immersion heaters coming up for a job. I don't deal with these often, and I'm just trying to find a practical service...
Replies
Views
I am calculating power factor from samples of voltage and current. Calculation is done by multiplying voltage and current samples. What Im...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was just curious if a PF correction capacitor is ever used with a VFD install? Have any of you ever needed to add a PF correction...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom