Factory talk Asset Center Data base Memory issue

prakasha

Hi Everyone,

We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level. Configured size - 70GB:Current size:65.72

Is it Possible to increase the data base size and whether will it affect to anything if increase the size. what are all precaution needs to be taken before change the size memory.

here is the image for ref

kindly put your ideas here to find solution.

Thank you in advance

IMG20231007104009.jpg

Similar Topics

I am in the progress of setting up a factory talk asset center application. I am a little confused on the whole sequence. I was hoping someone...
Replies
Views
Within the last week we have had two unauthorized changes to PLC programs that had catastrophic consequences. In one case the responsible party...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom