Factory Talk ME Mobus TCP to CLX tag

Dale87

Lifetime Supporting Member
What's the best way to move a tag value from the panelview+7 to the clx plc. We display amps from a power meter on the panelview screen, read in via modbus tcp kepware. But want to move this value to a plc tag for some logic. On other mfgs hmi there's always some sort of event manager or something similar that we can use the internal clock of the hmi to move the value. IE every 1 second move the value of the modbus tcp tag to a plc tag. But can't find anything similar in FTVME Thanks.

I think you can use macro's to assign a value in a tag from another tag, seem to remember doing this some time ago but not used FTV for many years, I think it's just a matter of getting the paths right.

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom