Factory talk ME populating the new / open application list

realolman

Factory talk ME

My laptop hard drive went bad and I had to reinstall all the rockwell software.

Now my list of applications I can open are the default "malthouse" "baggage" etc.

I have my apps available on a network drive... what's the best , easiest , quickest way to get them to the new / open machine edition application list so that I can open them?

I think the list of options on the "application manager" is hard to understand ... I guess "restore application" is what I want to do ...I want to move it from a folder location on a network drive to this thing so I can open it....and why you just can't open them from the "file" menu is beyond me

If I could do a whole bunch of them at once would be good... can I just move them to a specific folder using windows explorer??

Thank you

If your backups are .apa (archive) files, copy/paste them within C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RSVIEW Enterprise\ME\Archives
Deploy FTVS Application Manager and apply "Restore Application" to the desired project archive file.