factory talk on top display

It could work, but in theory it's simpler to do it the way you first intended. Here's what I'd try from here:
- Link the remote display global connection to a PLC tag that you can change easily so that you can play with it a bit
- Try to call other screens (not just the one you can't get to pop up) by setting that tag to their number
- If you're not seeing any action on the HMI, check the diagnostics list while you change that value, see if it's logging any messages about the value changing
- Also try changing the screen using a PB on the screen, while your remote display tag is non-zero - see if it changes, or if you get the error about "display change controlled remotely"

Report back with those results and we might learn more!

Similar Topics

For my first time, I put a copy of Studio 5000 and Factory Talk Activation Manager on my customer's machine (On-logic Windows PC), then use remote...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have a script that would stop all Rockwell and Factory Talk services on a PC? Often times I want to replace and entire SE project...
Replies
Views
I saw that there was a thread about this but it didn't exactly answer my question. I am running RSLogix5000 on my laptop and I want to access it...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom