Factory Talk SE very slow runing

Root2

Factory talk very slow running, check all the settings not be that more do please help,

as you may have noticed my English is not very good, just need a hint to find the solution,

Thank you all for your time and attention,

Sorry for the limited information, the application was developed as a project in distributed network, the equipment is a Core I3 4 GB RAM 1 TB hard drive, is connecting to a PLC controllogix 1756

Please let me know if you need more data

Tanks for your time

Best Regards,

Anything can make FTView SE run slowly, even random clouds passing by, it is that much of a garbage (though insanely expensive) software package based on taking the worst of everything Rockwell has ever done, and cramming it into one monster set of packages that bring computers to their knees.

You didn't mention the version of FTView, or exactly what patch revision level you were at, or if all of your systems were at the same patch revision level. That can screw you. You also didn't mention what Windows Updates you have, or what virus/malware protection software you are running... That can screw you.

Start by looking at rev levels, then go to:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx
and download Process Explorer (DO NOT GET THIS OR ANY OTHER FILE FROM CNET UNLESS YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ADWARE, CRAPWARE, AND/OR MALWARE DOWNLOADED WITH IT), and see exactly what processes are using the most resources.

In many instances, I have found that Disabling completely (from services.msc) the Windows Update Utility can dramatically improve the performance of the **** that is FTView SE for at least a bit.

Make sure you have the latest patch roll-ups for BOTH FT View and Factorytalk.

The Factorytalk roll-up took care of a bunch of issues we were having with version 7.