Factory Talk SQL Failed

Gadelric

Team,

Went to another plant, and now that I am back home my factory talk gives me an error when opening up a HMI file.
The error is: Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed.

I can not seem to find anything to correct this.
I uninstalled FT and reinstalled.
I also uninstalled the SQL Server and reinstalled.
I am unable to find anything to assist with this.
It all worked on friday, now on tuesday it doesnt..
Any advice would be great.

Gad

Check if there were any Windows Updates installed recently. Maybe try using Windows Restore to restore your PC to an earlier point.

Has anyone found a solution for this? I'm getting this error while opening an application or creating a new one.

Reinstalled without success.

FTView Studio v10

I was unable to find any quick way around this error.
I was fortunate enough to have done a back up to my computer prior to me going to that plant.
I gave my laptop to the IT department, scary I know, and they did a restore on it. After the restore, I reinstalled everything and haven't had the issue since.