factory talk vrs indusoft

John96,

Working for InduSoft, I would love you to choose our product. :) But to not overstep the "commercial" boundaries of this site I won't post any more opinion that that.

You have asked the users to give you their feedback based on only a little information.

Just some examples that might help get the feedback you need:
  • What type of application?
  • What features do you need?
  • Do you need to log information to a database?
  • What PLC (or other devices) will you communicate with?
  • How important is price?
skortier
InduSoft, Inc.

I second Inductive Automation. Unlimited tags and unlimited development time in the fully functional trial version is worth it just in itself, not to mention the powerful scripting for advanced users. I never looked back once I started using it.

But if you are limited to those two choices, I'd go with Indusoft. I kind of liked it, but the dev time was limited to 40 hours when I evaluated it a couple of years ago.