FactoryTalk Historian to SQL

Hello Guys

i need some advise here, i use historian from rockwell and the other side need my data through SQL, is there possible to do that? if possible would you mind to tell me how to configure it, cause as far i know, Historian using PI Database not only SQl. please need your advise immediately

Thankyou before

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Rockwell do have a technote on how to do this using PI, but from experience it's very complex and painful to make it work. Most likely you will need some experienced IT support to get it going.

Similar Topics

Bonjour, I have been working with Historian SE for first time, and I have been having some problems connecting the historian instance with my sql...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i start reading about Historian and i've some questions. 1. Is there a way to avoid Windows Server requirement for installation of...
Replies
Views
We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to install and configure factorytalk Historian v6. I'm new to this. Can you kindly share some knowledge on installing...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully migrated an older Proficy/ iFix Historian database into a new FactoryTalk Historian server? Trying to eliminate having two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom