FactoryTalk missing tag browser due to no 2nd screen

bgtorque

Has anyone else come across a problem when the trying to select a tag from the browser in FactoryTalk when you know longer are using a second screen?
To give you a bit of background, I normally work with a second screen to my laptop by HDMI in the office (Win 7), but when i'm on site ovbviously its just my laptop and no 2nd screen. Even though it is se o single display, this window is nowhere to be seen. I think i've seen someone who is a Windows or Rockwell wizard recover it by holding down a few keys and navigating it back into view, but I cannot recall how to? Anyone any ideas how to recover it, as it basically locks up FactoryTalk when I forget about not browsing and I have to force quit FT and thus lose any unsaved changes? I'm onsite commissioning in China without a second screen currently, so any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers, Ben

I have that problem with Adobe reader. When I open a file on my secondary (HUGE) monitor, and then open a second doc, it always opens the second document on my primary (and much smaller) screen leaving the titlebar and a third of the doc out of reach. I have to do this all the time. I'm certain its a video driver issue but I've never spent the time to deal with it.