Factorytalk SE/Wincc and OPC Comm.

notausp

Hi all!
First of all, this is an amazing forum. I hope I can help someone someday.

But now, I need help to set up an OPC server in order to provide bidirectional communication between a FTView SE (and ControlLogix L73 processor) and a Wincc Supervisory machine.

My major concern is how to setup this OPC system (if it is possible) and if so, what tools will I need to achieve this.

Thank you.

Things I've done:
Successfully created "Tipicos" topic in Rslinx 2.59 Gateway;

Ping both machines;
Configured all OPC, RSLinx and Wincc DCOM files for Anonymous, Network, Interactive, All users, in both machines.

Tested this topic in local machine with OPC Test Client
Tested this topic in remote machine with OPC Test Client.

Local machine is running windows 7 pro 64 bit and RSLogix v20.04 and Emulator v20.12.

Remote machine is running windows 7 pro 32bit and Wincc Flexible Advanced 2008 sp3 upd5.

In WinCC I went to Connections, Communication driver, OPC and tried to point to my RsLinx Remote OPC, but this does not appear, see attached picture.
Does anybody can help me? 🤞🏻

OPC Server.png