Factorytalk View ME Trend Object question

petemoss

Any thoughts on how to access the scroll property of a trend object at runtime with a tag in ME? The target device is a PView Plus 1000 if it matters, assume it doesn't. I'd like to pause the timed scrolling so the displayed data remains from the display period before the tag changed stages. This pause period could be literally days and the display period is more like a half hour. Avoiding the 'pause' button option because it wouldn't be used even if a cookie were taped to the p-view screen. I see vba is usable in SE, but that too isn't a viable solution in ME.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Looking for an idea what I'm doing wrong here. FactoryTalk View 9.0 and building a runtime for a v5.10 PV+1500. My pens are drawing like I...
Replies
Views
In the supplied project when you install FT SE 9 there is a trend display that has a Create Snapshot button and a edit box for string data I have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to make a variable trend model. Currently my trend model everything works great and now I decided that I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
I use FactoryTalk View SE (Site Edition) Network and I encounter the problem about Historical Trend as follows; After a recent power outage...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom