FactoryTalk View ME Trend models

KevinJesse7

Hi Guys,

I am trying to make a variable trend model. Currently my trend model everything works great and now I decided that I want to be able to change the time span of my model. I want to add a tag and be able to input the time span desired. I don't see this option in the properties tab under x-axis. If someone could shine some light on this that would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin

I seem to remember that the trend model only specifies what data and the sample rate. The duration of data is dependent on storage allocated.

You could stack a few different Trends, and use visibility animation to switch between them (fast changes, but will be slow to load that display).

Or, you could create a few copies of the same Trend display each with different time spans. That seems to be the more common way to do it.

FTView 9 has new trend, but I haven't used that yet.

Yes, Geoff, you are right and you can also vary the time span, but you can only type in integers.

Arlen, I am using version 8.2 but that is a good idea. I'll try the visibility feature and see how it works out.

Thanks!