FAL Help

Saul#75

I have a timer array and need to 'copy' the .acc's to another array. This is part of data analysis being requested so there is a lot of copy and paste hence the use of array's.
I've tried to FAL's and they only 'move' the first value in each case. I've had a look at the FAL flow chart and it should repeat for each loop control. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
The second FAL of the image attached is an attempt at dividing the .acc to get seconds.
I'm using a L72, v32

FAL.JPG

Similar Topics

Hey, Attached is a PLC 5 program I am working on. I am having a hard time understanding LAD 4 (starts on run 317). It has a bunch of FAL logic. I...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Just a question regarding the conversion of FAL element addressing between a PLC-5 and Logix5000-series processor. In the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out an instruction. What does the MOD do in a FAL instruction. For instance I have an expression in the FAL...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, I am attempting to get a panelview standard 1000e too communicate completely with a 1756-L83E through a 1756-DHRIO card and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom