Fanuc i Pendant - how to delete and insert lines

How do you delete a program line in a Fanuc i Pendant. I can modify values like, for instance a wait time or movement speed, but I can't seem to figure out how to delete a line of code or insert a new one.

i don't remember it by heart (need to hold the pendant) but it should be F5 (Next) to toggle F keys function to other options (including Edit). On the edit menu you will find copy, paste, insert lines, delete etc.

panic mode said:
i don't remember it by heart (need to hold the pendant) but it should be F5 (Next) to toggle F keys function to other options (including Edit). On the edit menu you will find copy, paste, insert lines, delete etc.

That's it. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I have looked for over an hour for a Fanuc iPendant Manual (TYPE A05B-225-010#ESW). Is it possible I am searching...
Replies
Views
I have a Fanuc Rj Robot teach pendant jumping to the blank users screen constantly while running even in monitor or look any ideas on what might...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience with ABB IRC5 controllers with the Flex Pendant? I have some basic questions about jogging this unit. I am quite...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to find out where a specific alarm is coming from on a Fanuc i Pendant?
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom