Fanuc Ladder III

TomB

Hey can anyone help me. I'm working with Fanuc Ladder III and I have 2 questions.

1) Under relay comment you are only allowed 16 characters I am wondering can you increase the size of characters?

2) How can you display relay comments in your printout of the logic on paper?

Ladder III is the programming software for the Fanuc CNC. This is a PLC forum and there are not many CNC users here. You can ask your question in the GE Fanuc forum.

Similar Topics

Old Allen Bradley guy here: I used to have a SCL or SCP and then a PID tuner block to use. Here in the FANUC ladder world I have not been able to...
Replies
Views
Hi... I cant able to view 0i-F series logic in Fladder III 5.80 version. Should i need to update or anything else?
Replies
Views
Where can I get info on Fanuc Ladder data types? example: F0126.3 I can program Allen-Bradley and Automationdirect PLC's even some SquareD stuff...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I would like to get some advice from seniors!! Currently, I involve in writing PLC logic and Robot programs (ABB rapid...
Replies
Views
Can anybody here explain how do we know the number on address at fanuc ladder diagram? ex : Y0003.0 , F0000.6 , X0008.4 , R0552.0 , etc i don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom