Fanuc PLC timer instruction

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. I have a Fanuc 18i control and I'm not familiar with there ladder logic at all. Could someone please explain the timer instruction's that Fanuc uses? For example, I'm working on a way-lube fault. The timer on the ladder shows "TMRB 31 1500"
SUB24

My assumption is that it is telling the lube pump to turn on every 31 minutes and run for 1500 mS. Also, does anyone know how to force an output so I can test the pump motor to be sure it isn't faulty. Thanks much for the help.

TMRB FIxed Timer Sub 24

Look under PMC timers for the one listed at position 31. This is your timer number. The 1500 is miliseconds. Way lube systems usually look for the pressure to go up then down. Thats why they can't be jumped out. If you tell me what kind of machine you have that may help.