Fault Routine for RSLogix 500 5/04

:D I know this may seem a little lazy but I have an huge workload right now and I'm reaching out to my fellow EE's for some TLC :p . Can anyone supply me with any FAULT Logix they have developed. I will format it to my application and hold nothing against said provider for any errors that might have been overlooked. I have Speed control logic, along with other well written code to exchange where needed. I have written these code examples and use them on a regular basis. I am also looking for an indirect addressing structure for managing HMI Motor data. It should be compact to save space. Thanks everyone.

Kind of hard to have a generic fault routine. Every application is different.
Upon a processor fault flag, the fault routine will be run once, to shut down the process in an orderly fashion. Then the processor will fault.

Or did I misunderstand and you are looking for device level fault routines?

Ken

Thanks Ken........

I was looking for a shell routine that would include network loss faults that monitored G-File Faults, Math overflow Faults, ETC. Some guys create an array of fault routines assembled from years of programming. Unfortionatly I have lost mine from changing jobs.

I realize fault routines are application specific, I was hopping to find SOMETHING (lol) to get me started. The time I've spent corresponding with others about finding a shell , I could have written the darn thing. Thanks just the same Ken.

You are Probably looking for something more substantial.
Will this be of any use?
It is not my work but something that i have come across in the past.
it is best used by prioritising your faults,eg. one fault may cause a string of others.