FB107 Modbus to SLC500

redviper

Hi all,

I am having some issues with modbus values.

I am using a Floboss 107 as a Modbus Master, polling data from a SLC 5/04 that has prosoft 3150-MCM module (slave).

We can get the writes to work, however the is a block that the FB107 needs to read back from the prosoft. We get data, but it is not coming in right.

The Prosoft card is in integer format, and the FB107 wants the data converted to floating point format.

We are trying every possible conversion code for the FB107, still no luck.

Is there a little known secret for interfacing these two together? I have done many FB107's in modbus environments, interfacing to different PLC's, RTU's and HMI's with little to no issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
K

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom