FB125 Problems

I originally used sfc51, matched with the configed slaves, and yes, it was easy.

I just actually found out how to regenerate instance db's.... I kind of only had protool trainning, and have picked up step 7 msyelf, with you guys, carrying over what I know form omron, and allen bradly.

Our maintenance team members wanted more information ( as to channel faults, and a description). I am trying to get that with fb125, almost did it manually with sfc13, but will again wait until the build shift ends today to try again.

I kind of only had protool trainning, and have picked up step 7 msyelf, with you guys, carrying over what I know form omron, and allen bradly.

Not sure if Omron and AB experience is a help or a hindrance in learning S7, never having worked with either. But having also had to learn S7 by "learning by doing" I know what it's like - actually I'm still at it, but since I discovered this forum, the rate of progress has stepped up by a factor of at least ten!

Good luck!

Thanks, yeap its kind of funny, how whenever there is a Siemens issue on the floor, I get called in to debug it, thought I have never had any trainning, and all of the maintenance members have had full week courses in various parts.

jwall said:
Thanks, yeap its kind of funny, how whenever there is a Siemens issue on the floor, I get called in to debug it, thought I have never had any trainning, and all of the maintenance members have had full week courses in various parts.

I work for them. Got 2 weeks training in S5 and never set foot back in the training facility. I spend WAAAAAAAAY more time on the road than most of the guys who have been to many of the classes.

There is nothing like learning with your feet to the fire!