File prj to prx transfer

jimlong

Hi all ,
I have a hmi (Proface GP477R) containing a prj file(program) and want to create a replacement for spares. This HMI is obsolete and the recommended replacement is a ProfaceGP4501 which requires a prx file. If I upload the prj file can anybody out there transfer it to prx file to suit new screen.
Many thanks.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am having issues loading an older Quickpanel Model QPICTDE0000 with the .prj file that was supplied. Every time I try to import the file into...
Replies
Views
You will find instructions here: https://ge-ip.force.com/communities/CC_Knowledge?product=QuickDesigner__c&q=convert%20to%20Proficy Should you...
Replies
Views
I have an old GP370-SC41-24VP. It appears that the backlight may have failed. I do not have the .prj file to convert. I did manage to back up the...
Replies
Views
Greetings Everyone... Question: Does ANYONE know of an EXHAUSTIVE LIST for the .PRJ files. I Googled it. I searched here. Here is what I have so...
Replies
Views
Hi can someone help me find a way to view a .PRJ file. I do not have the screen that the file is from but i need to make an allen bradley version...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom