Finding a DB bit in S7

It may be easier for me to email you direct if you dont mind as the project is quite large...

Last edited:
Morning guys I finally found the part of the code that sets the bit I was looking for. It was in the FC that assigns the DB bit to the physical address via a pointer. Within this block it uses the same UDT used within the DB to process and assign the actual bit hence why I could find it...

Is that the right way of saying it...??

Code:
      A(    
      A(    
      X     #Out.Se
      X     #Out.Invert
      )     
      A(    
      ON    #Out.Force.Enable
      ON    DB1109.DBX  104.4
      )     
      A(