First time Mitsubishi woes

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I have written a ladder logic program for a Mitsubishi FX-1S using the freeware version of GX Developer-FX version 8.25B.

I have created Device Comments without difficulties, but I've run into a problem with rung comments (Statements). I can add a statement to a rung, but when I try to convert (compile) the rung, the only way GX Developer lets me do it is when I'm connected to the PLC. Since it won't let me save an unconverted program, is there no way to create and save rung comments offline?

Similar Topics

Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
HOW to communicate with OPTIX and Mitsubishi's Q Series PLC?? PLEASE HELP ME
Replies
Views
I'm at a new job as the sole control engineer and trying to piece together where my predecessor left off. One machine I'm trying to get online...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom