Fix32 Block internal data extraction

meghnesh

Hi.

I have Fix32 system where I have many blocks like VLV...PMP..etc which have many internal signals and addresses.

How can I extract these internal signals,address,etc out of these blocks ??

Thanks in advance.

Can you tell us what type of blocks they are. Better yet can you post a screen shot of one these blocks?

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for your reply.

Attached screen shot of a BOX which comes when double clicked on any TAGS of type PMP.

1.jpg

I'm not familiar with that block and won't have access to the old laptop with the electronic books until later today.

What exactly do you want to do with that block?

There are internal signals with address within this block.
Wanted to extract these internal signals it in an excel or CSV.

The software I have very old Fix32 7.0 does not have that block.

I believe you can open Draw and using help, search for "Field Parameters".
You can then choose the type of block and it will show you the "Fields" available for that block.
e.g Node:Tag.field ( MYNode:TestTag.A_CV ASCII Current Valve of this Tag)

I suspect that the block you posted is a custom block created with the Database Dynamo toolset. I have never used this so I cannot tell you how to get at the individual fields. You could try searching for details on Database Dynamo's as there is probably an electronic book which covers them.