fix32 DO block

Hello!
For fix32 i have used DO block as SIM tag for alarm to be generated.On getting DO tag high database shows DO close/open status,but corresponding alarm for DO tag is not showing in alarm summery. What may be the cause?? I dont want to use DR,AR tags.
Is there any solution?

Alarm setup

Are you sure that you have the alarm setup configured to trip on the desired state? It's been awhile, but I think you need to setup the alarm to trip when the tag value desired is reached.

Similar Topics

Hi. I have Fix32 system where I have many blocks like VLV...PMP..etc which have many internal signals and addresses. How can I extract these...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use a fanout block to send a value (outdoors temperature) to different calculation blocks to rescale a temperature to suit...
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom