Fixes error indication "system configuration mismatch" the module of PLC VERSAMAX CPU

codientt

Fixes error indication "system configuration mismatch" the module of PLC VERSAMAX CPU

I'm having the case of PLC VERSAMAX GEFANUC error. It is the fault system configuration of the module is not compatible. Although I was rather good and completely new module, but still this error. Want you to teach me how to fix this

Please help, I have the same problem!!

I used a new module PLC IC200CPU001 of VERSAMAX GE FANUC and it work ok but when the energy turned off and comeback turn on the PLC go fault "System Configuration Mismatch" please help me, I don´t know how to fix it

I'm having the case of PLC VERSAMAX GEFANUC error. It is the fault system configuration of the module is not compatible. Although I was rather good and completely new module, but still this error. Want you to teach me how to fix this

System configuration mismatch means the actual modules installed don't match the hardware configuration file. It could be that your backup battery is dead. It could be that the PLC is set up to load hardware configuration from flash memory upon power-up and there is a blank harware configuration file in flash memory.

Or...
It could be that the module has a hardware jumper that does not agree with the software configuration.
More details like part numbers used and how it is configured in software just might help someone have better information for you.