FLAME.gfx file for FT Studio?

a062549

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have used the listed in our HMI SYMBOLS files: FLAME.gfx in RSView32, but now i'm needing the same file or something close in FT Studio. Anyone have one we could list in the file system for all to use?? 🍺

Here is my version of "Flame.gfx" for a gas-burner type of dancing multi-colored flame. There are Visilibility and Color animation expressions to attach to two process bits or system timer bits.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Dear, i was wondering if somebody came accross a code or standard such as from NFPA that requires the use of Flame Detectors for Gasoline, Gasoil...
Replies
Views
Had an interesting conversation with one of our burner manufacturer’s service engineers today regarding the use of reset mechanisms. We were...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Good day, Please help me as i have fl4000h general monitors flame detector and i want to connect it to AB plc. This flame has the two...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please help me in my below issue: There is a new compression package is installed in my site eith fire detection system. Flame detectors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom