Flex I/O 5094 CJC

BAJ

Has anyone used or have feedback on using the built-in thermistors for Cold-junction Compensation on the 5094-RTB3T* modules? We have a project with a lot of T/Cs and it would be nice to use all 8 inputs for process vs burning one input per module for CJC. The specs indicate the thermistors are accurate +/- 0.5 deg C, which should be close enough for what we are doing, but I'm curious if there are any other issues to be aware of with using the thermistors for CJC.

TIA,
-Brad

Similar Topics

Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have 1793-IE4 (4)analog inputs modules in a 1794-ADN IOFlex DeviceNet Rack. I cannot find if I can I have access to individual channel...
Replies
Views
All, I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I...
Replies
Views
I need to purchase a few Large soft starters for our plant and we prefer to stay Rockwell. We have purchased SMC Flex 150 in the past and they...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, my son and I are working on building a metal lathe. I been waiting for a motor/speed controller donor from a treadmill. I finally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom