Flir A700 Smart Sensor with Advanced Config to Controllogix PLC?

PreLC

Hello PLCs.NET!

I am trying to connect a Flir A700 Smart Sensor with Advanced config onto a 1756-L84ES Contrologix V33.

I have connected the device on the same subnet as the PLC, and I can ping both while on the network.

I am using the stock AOP that is pre-installed in Studio5k. Has anyone had experience using it?

I have Ethernet/IP turned on in the Flir camera, but still not getting any response to the PLC. It says connection timed out, but the module info gets loaded and seems like it's a configuration issue maybe?

Similar Topics

Not exactly PLC related, but im curious for your answers. I have a fluke, its tried and true. But im considering upgrading meters.
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with the installation of a Flir Camera to Control Logix PLC via Ethernet. I have uploaded the AOP in the PLC and can set it up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone knows how to eliminate the INVERTER MITUSBIHI FR-A740, fault "Err.". When I switch ON the power, directly display show "err." and...
Replies
Views
I know you can do this over DeviceNet but we have a bunch of Mitsubishi A700 VFDs and we were wondering if it was possible to maybe upload the...
Replies
Views
Inverter FR-A700 Mitsubishi has an integrated PLC function but I don't know how update programme from GX Developer to PLC in Inverter. I used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom