Floating point to integer

rojay

In RS500 can I multiply a Floating point by 10 to get rid of the decimal? Ex: Source A(11.436) x Source B(10) = N7:0(114), or will I still get a float with the decimal shifted to the right

The result will be rounded based on the remaining decimal places. In your specific example you would get 114. If not express the second value (10) as 10.0

Similar Topics

Hi eveyone. I need transfer signal from system 1 to DCS via modbus. System 1 only can send 32 bit floating point. DCS receive 16 bit integer. How...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any such PLCs? Usually I'm lazy and don't want to think about precision and overflows.
Replies
Views
I have noticed in one of our PLC5 programs there is a copy instruction that copies a integer into a floating file. The integer value being copied...
Replies
Views
I have a ML1400 Series B controller which is integrated with Wonderware via Modbus TCP. I have a flow totalizer in the ML as a floating point...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with an AD DL05, integer math only. I've got a C-more micro for an HMI. I need to input inch dimensions for a cut to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom