For a Good Laugh

Just put a little more rubber tape and some #33 on it and you will be fine

The whole time I was waiting for it to dead short... BAM! still not sure why they did it anyway, it should be the electrical company responsibility to the can then the home owners after the meter

How about another type of idiot getting into the meter box. I had a siding contractor break the seal, open the box to screw the box to the new siding. The box has a 3" metal conduit coming from underground and conduit through to the breaker panel. It wasn't going to move. He never told me he did that. I noticed the seal missing. I pull the cover and see a 2 1/2" stainless steel wood screw laying across one of the incoming line connectors. Holy arc flash! I call the power company and they removed the loose screw, swapped out the meter and re-sealed it. No charge.
I do kind of wonder about the meter after seeing the video. I have not heard of any issues in my area.

All that work and risk to life and limb for nothing. A call is still required to the electric company to get a replacement meter installed. The electric company would have done all that work properly with power turned off and for free.
They probably wouldn't have been drinking beer either. Idiots!!!! šŸ»

Hard core proof that someone above is watching over the idiots.

The old saying about God watching out for drunks, small children, and idiots Ive always thought was misguided. Im pretty sure its got to be another force involved. Keeping morons like these safe just helps further pollute the gene pool.

I love the disclaimer at the end! Basically saying, not only are we idiots, but heres irrefutable proof, and by the way, we're EXPERTS!

Unbelievable