Way OT...Just made me laugh!!

Stationmaster,

What did they teach you for the resistor tolerance level colors, Gray, Silver, and Neutral?

Ours was: Get Some Now!

Lancie,

I don't remember an acronym per se..... We used a lot of gold tolerance resistors at GTE... I don't know if they were really necessary.... They did EVERYthing with pizazz.

The REALLY precision stuff actually just had the resistance printed on them in text, like "218 ohms".... (not 217 ohms, not 219 ohms) We wouldn't want the dial-tone to burst into FLAMES now would we ? ? ?

: )

You are right, it is Gold, Silver, and Neutral.

Do you reckon my various illnesses are causing C.R.S. too?

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I think it's really tedious to dig through long manuals so I made an AI tool that can: - Answer questions about parts without digging through...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: https://github.com/Automation-Standard/Open-Industry-Project This is a little side project I've been working on that I felt would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to look up a way to tell if the PLC has had any edits changes or download via a bit or GSV... My hope is to display a date and...
Replies
Views
We have a project that has all the routines viewable but not editable. I just want to force a bit high but cant do it. The only way to do so is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom