for instructions on how to debug message "System Configuration mitmach"

codientt

I am currently using PLC's CPUE05 versamax GEFANUC, I get an error "system configuration mitmach" but could not overcome. Although I've replaced the CPU and the CPU module is in error and new modules, but they are still on the error.

Hope you help me how to fix this.

Compare the configuration found in the software with the actual configuration of the PLC. Look very close at any module that may have jumpers or DIP switches such as analog I/Q, the jumpers must agree with the software to make the configuration equal.
You can find details for the I/Q modules at the GEIP support web site.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a series of 8 or 9 subroutines that are not in the main program file (File 2)..they are all consecutively placed in Ladder 11...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a machine with 9 servo motors and Kinetix 5100 drives. The controller is L33ER and there is no motion control in the project. The...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to this forum. I'm reviewing two programs from two different integrators we have used. Both are using Guardlogix 5094-IB16S/A...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have programmed some MSG instruction in SLC5/05 64k CPU series D FW 13 brand new cpu. 2 of the MSG instructions are direct IP to other...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom