Force an output on a SLC 100 using PCIS

hansenjp

Hi,
I'am new to the forum and hope that I am using the correct format for my question. I've just installed Dosbox and PCIS
on my laptop and I'am successfully communicating with a SLC 100 .I just can't seem to find out how to force an output.
Any help would really be appreciated.
Thank You,
Hansenjp

Link to a manual for the SLC Personal Computer Software, maybe not quite the same as PCIS:
http://www.plctrainer.net/PCISManual.pdf

For this old software there may not be a force available. To switch on an output, add a branch with an unused bit F2 N.C. around everything but the output. To switch off an outout, add an unused bit F1 N.O. just to the left of the output.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Just started learning. I am using a Omron CP1L (CPU L). I am stuck on the simplest circuit. I want to turn on 1 output with 1 input. The input...
Replies
Views
Hello freinds, I've a bit problem facing me with S7-200 PLC and i want to force some output values to check a motor drivers but i don't know how...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to force an analog output directly to an integer value with RSLogix 500, or must you convert it to binary and force all the bits...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom