Forcing an analog output in unity pro 8.0

kabou85

Hi,

im familiar only with Siemens PLC, and now im doing commissioning in unity pro project.
So question is that how do I force an analog output in unity?
Analog card is 140 ACO 020 00, and im pretty sure that straight from the module its not possible.

I was trying to use the device DDT value, but it didn't work out. I didn't figure out the correct address for that.

very grateful if somebody can help me with this.

Best regards,
kabou

I have used animation table, but im only able to force digital inputs and outputs with that.
I think that the device DDT value would be the way to force analog signals also with the animation table, but I haven't succeeded with that.

Anyone has ideas for this?
there must be an easier way than changing the actual value in program, and then rebuild it again..

1. use move block with enable pin for simulating %mw value. (you probaly copy %iw values to %mw somewhere at program?

2. there is write_input_int -block on library, it should work for this. (use en (enabled) pin also with this)

I don't know any other methods for this, I think that you can only force bits at Unity Pro with animation tables.

Making own DFB-block with simulation on/off selection bit and coping %IW to %MW is maybe easist.

Last edited: