FT View Combo Box 2.0 Drop down list from Excel/CSV File

muffinpop

I am trying to create a recipe selector. I may be asking a lot, but hopefully, you folks can guide me.

I have an excel file with 800 different recipes. Each row contains the product name, product code, dimensions in respective columns. The excel file would be located in C:\Recipe.csv

I am trying to create a dropdown list using Activex Object: Combo Box 2.0, where the operator would select a product from the drop-down list which only has product names.

Once selected, it sends the information in different columns to plc tags.

I have never programmed in VBA so I have no clue on how to start or if this is the right way to do it.

Similar Topics

Hi I want to place a combo box in a graphic display using factoryTalk View studio. I did not got even a little bit help. Anyone give valueable...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have an A-B SLC 500/5 that uses an A-B Panelview 550. The panelview sends inputs to the SLC, mostly start, stop, home, raise, lower...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom