FT View SE 13 Alarm and event log database error

vaibaras

Supporting Member
Hello,

we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log.

When I open the alarm log page it doesn't show nothing only: "Lost connection to alarm and event log Alarms"
In another PC the same project working properly.
SQL database is ok, all settings is Ok.

FT diagnostics viewer shows: some errors, see attachment.
What is problem?

IMG_7253.jpg

The last log in your image is the clue. You have connectivity issues between the non working PC and the PC retaining the database.

thanks for answer. I have checked all settings, compared with another PC, but always get message Lost connection to alarm and event log. Maybe you have some ideas?