FT View SE 5.1

lectrofly

Has anyone out there run into problems upgrading a FactoryTalk View SE 5.0 application to FT View SE 5.1?

We performed just such an upgrade on a distributed application and now find that after booting the clients, some process (created by Rockwell) is hanging and causing a 2.5 to 3 minute delay before any applications will run.

This problem only occurs after a reboot of the client p.c.. Once the p.c. has been up and operating for awhile, everything functions normally.

If anyone has any further information on this anomally, it would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi folks. I have a system that I'm working on that needs 2 alarms banners with different event subscription: - One banner for a specific area...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm having trouble opening an application. After clicking open I'm prompted to login and after putting in username & password it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found information on using the variable message file? I keep looking for documentation on how to implement the message file name as a...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom