FT View Studio Import Alarm Variable List

kuppe35

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to automation too.

I am currently using FT View Studio to create the HMI of a project and I have come to a point where I need to insert the alarm variables.

Since these are more than a thousand I wanted to know if there is a way to insert them all together when I enter the item "Alarm Setup" -> "Select Trigger" -> "Add Tag".

(for example always under "Alarm Setup" on "messages" at least it is possible to copy into Excel columns to speed up)

I hope someone can help me and allow me to avoid entering one at a time.

Thanks

840868632_Screenshot(4).png.6f96945df521eb1e34737e385a9f3fb1.png

Similar Topics

So I have copied the MER file from a panelview and converted to MED file. How to get updated tags to use in displays. I know i have to do...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster. I am a new graduate working in the automation and controls industry for an OEM. I am working on making a new HMI interface...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have a FactoryTalk Alarm Editor question for you guys. I recently completed an install that involved adding two new assets to my...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Does anyone know of any way to copy displays from ME to SE. I've tried exporting and importing, but the import is always completed with...
Replies
Views
We have a PV standard application written by others which I must convert to run on a Panelview plus. There are about thirty tags which generated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom