FT View Studio SE VBA Help

OnWill

Good morning/afternoon all,

Part 1)
I am working on a trending application where I am trying to have a button open a trend page though I would like for when the button is released it opens that trend page and a specific template. I tried using VBA code on the trend object itself (named Trend) to call the template but in the client it does not seem to work (see code below)

Code:
Private Sub Display_AnimationStart()
    On Error GoTo ErrHandler
    Trend.LoadTemplate ("test_trend")
ErrHandler:
End Sub

I also tried to call through VBA on the button itself and this also did not work

Code:
Private Sub Button8_Released()
    On Error GoTo ErrHandler
    Trend.LoadTemplate ("test_trend")
ErrHandler:
End Sub

Part 2)
I am also trying to code in security permissives to only allow certain members to access/edit these templates and I am not sure where to even begin with coding this. I have searched around to see if I could find any examples or clues but have been unsuccessful.

Thank you 🍻