FTV Studio Tag Browser lock up

dginbuffalo

OK-so i created a design application using an offline file and then copied it to Runtime. Downloaded to Panelview and it's communicating to Compactlogix. Now, i'm trying to modify a few of the screens and when i click the tag button to open the tag browser it just freezes up- no error or anything. Any ideas??

PS- i'm directly browsing PLC tags. I didn't create HMI tags.

Similar Topics

My SE project will end up being connected to two processors (1766-L32 & 1769-L33). Is there any way to let FTV Studio (SE) connect to both...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my laptop to windows 10, and most of my programming software works great. However, FTV Studio has been freezing or lagging when I open...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have FTV v13 installed on my VM. I made an ME application and exported it in v11, as that's the version being used on the Panelviews at...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I want to log FTV Studio SE alarms and event data into a oracle 12c database and as i checked the by default windows in FTAE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom